What does a Conference Abstract Reviewer do?
You will be responsible for reviewing and scoring the following types of abstracts for the 2023 Annual Conference.
- Session Abstracts
- Research Poster Abstracts
- Evidence-based Project/Quality Improvement/Clinical Poster Abstracts
- Case Studies Poster Abstracts
- Student Poster Abstracts
What kind of volunteer is NANN looking for?
Someone who is interested in education and would like to learn more about the abstract review process. This is a great opportunity for a first time or experienced volunteer!
Time commitment: when and for how long?
- January 20, 2023 - February 17, 2023
- June 24, 2023 – July 18, 2023
Depending on the number of abstract submissions we receive, the estimated workload is anywhere from between 8-10 hours.