What does the Awards Committee do?
The Awards Committee is responsible for scoring the following NANN Awards:
What kind of volunteer is NANN looking for?
- Leadership Award
- Navigator Award
- Robyn Main Excellence in Clinical Practice
- Chapter of the Year Award
What is the time commitment?
- Interest in awards and scholarship
- Ability to meet key deadlines
- Detail oriented
- General interest in recognizing high achievers in the neonatal nursing profession
- Someone who is just starting their volunteer journey with NANN!
The Awards Committee will conduct scoring in the month of May. The estimated total volunteer time will be 5 - 10 hours. How long is the term?
This volunteer role is a two year commitment, with an option to renew for one additional term.