In an effort to spread positivity and laughter during these difficult times, we challenge YOU to participate in NANN’s Tik Tok Challenge!
Here’s how to take part in the challenge –
- Coordinate either with your chapter members, a group of nurses in your unit, your NANN SIG or committee, etc. to create a video for Tik Tok. Choose any Tik Tok dance of your choice! Students, we want to hear from you, too!
- Have one person be responsible for compiling all the video submissions and uploading/creating the Tik Tok video.
- Save the video file and upload it to YouTube.
- Share your video and promote the challenge!
- Tag NANN on whichever platform you share the video on.
- Include hashtags! You can use any, one popular one going around is #NursesOfTikTok.
- Send a link of your video submission into Lindsey Baris, NANN's Marketing and Membership Coordinator, (firstname.lastname@example.org) so NANN can compile all the videos to publish.
Here is NEANN’s take on the Tik Tok challenge! We thank them for sharing this idea with us and hope you all will have fun with it as well!